Farm Market News, July 31st, 2015
Peaches are in!
The first of our own Yellow and White Peaches now available in our Farm Market.
Blueberries are still going strong, and our Pick-Your-Own patch is chock full of scrumptious berries.
Be sure to keep your eye out for our own eggplant, peppers and onions, available within the next week.
Our own Veggies you’ll be sure to find in our market:
- Carrots (orange and purple varieties)
- Cauliflower (cheddar, purple and white varieties)
- Filet beans, green, purple and wax beans
- Pickling, Slicing and Lemon cucumbers
- Lettuces (loose and many head varieties)
- Beets (Chioggia, red and golden varieties)
- Zucchini and summer squash
- Cabbages (red, green and Savoy)
- Snap, Snow and Shell peas
- Greenhouse, Field, and Cherry tomatoes
New products now available in the Farm Market:
Mariner Biscuits & Flatbread crackers
American Spoon Fruit Butters
Bruce Julian: Sassy Spears and Sassy Beans
Go Macro Macrobars
Dressings from River Garden Kitchens of Vermont