10th Annual Peach Festival at Applecrest
Sunday, August 30th, 2015
11:00am to 4:00pm
A celebration of all things peachy!
Our Peach Festival features:
- Pick-Your-Own Blueberries, Apples & tree-ripened Peaches (of course).
- FREE live music with the acoustic bluegrass grooves of The Taylor River Band.
- FREE tractor rides to the peach orchard.
- Children’s Face Painting.
- Our famous hot cider donuts.
- Corn roast & gourmet sausage grill.
- A bevy of peach inspired delicacies from our very own kitchen and bakery.
- All-Natural Peach Ice Cream featuring our very own grown-on-the-farm peaches.
Home to over 25 varieties of tree-ripened peaches
Applecrest Farm is one of the few scarce growers of succulents fruits in the region. Our farm is even rarer, in that we allow our community (ie:YOU) to come into the orchards and pick these fragile fruits all for yourself. With their deep sunset hues, irresistible fragrance and unparalleled flavor, our ten acres of yellow and white peaches are truly something to behold.
This Sunday, we hope you’ll join us as we celebrate our favorite summer fruit, Prunus persica…The Peach. So, pack up the gang and come spend the day pickin’ ’em straight from the tree!
Other Pick-Your-Own Crops Available
If variety of fruits is what you’re after, now is the best time to stop by the farm for PYO:
All available, along with the star of the August show: Peaches!